Alek’s House seeks to provide Targeted Case Management to adults, children and adolescents within the community. The primary goal of the program is to assist individuals in gaining access to needed medical, social and educational services so they may maintain daily independent living in the least restrictive environment. Alek’s House services individuals in both Northern and Southern Maryland. Services include case management that specifically targets mental health issues, activities of daily life and overall wellness.
We work with individuals in need of case management services. There are two levels of case management.
Based on the severity of the participant’s mental state, one or more of the following conditions must be met:
* Not linked to mental health and medical services
* Lacks basic support for shelter, food and income
* Transitioning from one level of care to another level of care
* Needs to maintain community based treatment and services
* Shelter Plus Care (uninsured only)